Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Spotify

Angelj751
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have upgraded phone and plan, and included the free Spotify subscription. I cannot  activate it. Do I wait for the free subscription I have now to end then activate it ? I’ve had a txt message saying I will start to be charged when it ends.! 

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Angelj751 

You will need to need to cancel the previous subscription that came with the contract before upgrading, when the subscription has run it's course until the next monthly renewal date, you will be able to opt into the new subscription.  See here: Cancellation 

Any problems live chat are there to help.

Thank you

HI 

Ive got exactly the same issue 

Dont remember having to do this in the past,  You just went through the links and it just updated the end date of the subscription. So im supposed to cancel it and it runs to Jan, then I reactivate it ?  Ive been an checked at my local vodafone store and was told its a known technical issue and to contact tec support. Would appreciate some clarity

Regards

Joanne

Hi, I went on to the live chat in the end,, they cancelled my current subscription, then sent out the text message with the link to start my new subscription.  Very helpful, was all done in five mins.
So you’re better off doing that.