Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Stay clear family discount extra line

Craigjaco2709
3: Seeker

Has anyone else taken extra contracts on same account I'd strongly advise not to I've had one line that can't make calls one has no internet and theres nothing they can do till I receive my upgrade phones I was promised on the fourteenth but still not received on 31st and till I get them my lines can't be fixed or galaxy watch connected problem after problem 6 months paying for 4 contracts that only one works as it should was told on phone that there was no problems as if I was a lier so took them to store to show now Vodafone excepts theres faults but still can't solve till phones turn up SO THINK TWICE BEFORE TAKING THE FAMILY DISCOUNT OFFER cause if theres a problem with one it affects all the lines to I've spent more time on the phone to Vodafone lately than I've spoke to anyone and that Tobi is an ##~## puts phone down on you and when you do get through you that ##~## off that you're all wind up with the person who is trying to help you been with Vodafone years never a issue still got family offer and galaxy watch one number which doesn't work

5 REPLIES 5

Craigjaco2709

Has anyone else taken extra contracts on same account I'd strongly advise not to I've had one line that can't make calls one has no internet and theres nothing they can do till I receive my upgrade phones I was promised on the fourteenth but still not received on 31st and till I get them my lines can't be fixed or galaxy watch connected problem after problem 6 months paying for 4 contracts that only one works as it should was told on phone that there was no problems as if I was a lier so took them to store to show now Vodafone excepts theres faults but still can't solve till phones turn up SO THINK TWICE BEFORE TAKING THE FAMILY DISCOUNT OFFER cause if theres a problem with one it affects all the lines to I've spent more time on the phone to Vodafone lately than I've spoke to anyone and that Tobi is an ##~## puts phone down on you and when you do get through you that ##~## off that you're all wind up with the person who is trying to help you been with Vodafone years never a issue still got family offer and galaxy watch one number which doesn't work 

Was promised it on 14th then on the 21st and then on the 28th and then they said there for the 31st still no phones if they knew they wasn't getting them till a certain date instead of lying just say they're coming on such a date nobody likes a liar

@Craigjaco2709 wrote:

Was promised it on 14th then on the 21st and then on the 28th and then they said there for the 31st still no phones if they knew they wasn't getting them till a certain date instead of lying just say they're coming on such a date nobody likes a liar

Flagship launches usually come hand in hand with phone delays.

Disappointing but true.

Alao Pre ordering does not guarantee a phone on the date(s) suggested.

Customer service on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can access your account to check for you.

There is no account access assistance via this forum.

Stay Safe  🌈

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Agree there but why they say a date when they haven't a clue 

Since Vodafone introduced Tobi the network has gone to pot he never does what you say and then put the phone down on you so when you do eventually get through to someone you that wound up you take it out on them why can't you just phone up I'm waiting in a queue because when he asks you what you phone for when you get through the Ask you again anyway so what's point and change the music it's s*** as well