cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

#StayHome - Vodafone UK should maybe do this...

donnyguy
16: Advanced member

ET6EVheXYAA09RR.jpeg

I just wondered if Vodafone UK have considered copying what other networks across the world are doing to send a friendly reminder to #StayHome

Vodafone Greece have replaced their network with menoume_spiti (stay home) along with networks across the world. 

It's a simple step that could perhaps remind people of the importance of social distancing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @donnyguy Apologies for any offence Josh's reply caused, I'm sure as your said this wasn't intentional. I've raised this as something to be considered by our Marketing team and maybe you'll be seeing it on a phone screen near you soon 😊

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

StuBFrost
4: Newbie

Vodafone will probably say it's something they're working on and to watch the coming soon page.

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @donnyguy , our main priority during this time is keeping the UK connected. You can find out how we’re doing this here: Vodafone Connected 

donnyguy

Hi Josh,

I'm actually really disappointed with your response. You're being very patronising although I would like to think that wasn't intentional.

I was submitting a suggestion, a very simple suggestion which is helping drive a very important message in other countries. 

You instead respond as if I've asked you to re-prioritise away from keeping the UK connected. 

So the correct response that you should have posted was:

"Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pass it along to the relevant people"

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @donnyguy Apologies for any offence Josh's reply caused, I'm sure as your said this wasn't intentional. I've raised this as something to be considered by our Marketing team and maybe you'll be seeing it on a phone screen near you soon 😊