Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Still No Refund For No Service

kensanders
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

In November I lost coverage for several days. During a live chat with a vodafone advisor I was promised a £5 credit . None was paid, During a live chat in December the advisor apologised and as a gesture promised a credit of one months payment, assuring me it was marked on my account. I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED ANY SUCH CREDIT.

(I have email copies of the chats as evidence)

13 years with Vodafone and becoming more and more disenchanted with broken promises and ever decreasing signal strength at home over the past 12 months.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just call them on 191 or chat with them. You should receive credits for the number of days you've not used the services. The bill would show absence of usage if you've not used the services for those particular days. Please update what happened.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kensanders - We can check your account to see what’s happened to the credit you’ve already been promised.

I’m sorry you were told this would happen and it hasn’t.

So that we can take your details, please follow the instructions in this private message.

For us to help to look into the signal issues you’re facing, please go through the steps from our network troubleshooting guide and post back with the template if you get to that stage.