Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Switch from unlimited lite to Unlimited data

sanjeevg
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there,

I subscribed to an unlimited package but not sure if lite and Max options were clearly explained to me but signed me up tor

”unlimited lite”. Contacted the phone support few months ago asking to switch to “unlimited” and they said need to check with another team and get back. Never heard since. Does anyone know how to do this and whether there will be a cost raise? 

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @sanjeevg 

It depends on whether you are within the 14 days exchange, if you are outside the return period, the one thing Vodafone won't let you do is to pay less for the contract.  However, if youare changing from lite to Max there will be a price increase.

The best thing to do is to contact Vodafone through the Customer Service channels, they will advise accordingly.

Just follow this link: Contact 

Thanks for the quick advice. 
as I said, contact customer care on the phone few weeks/months ago and someone said will get back to me. But never happened, was exploring any self service options as their customer service is really poor!!

AnnS

Yes @sanjeevg I noticed you had been in contact with Customer Services and I gave you the link to speak directly to the Social Media Team.  Twitter usually gives a quick response and they will be able to recommend the plan you need.