cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Tariff online and on phone doesn't match what Vodafone think I have.

Yeatbu31
4: Newbie

Anyone else had this problem? It has been going on for months and months for me.

They change my tariff somewhere on their system, but it isn't reflected on the phone app and online.

When I ask Tech Support, they say ignore the app and online warnings.

So I get additional charges. These have, thankfully, been refunded.

I was on a 2 GB tariff, that I upgraded to a 5 GB in November.

Phone still says 2 GB. They think I am on 4 GB.

I took up their offer to upgrade to 20 GB tariff on Saturday. Still on 2 GB now.

I don't think they will ever fix this, so will probably change supplier: I'll give them a few more days...

I think I shall post an account of progress here. I'm currently waiting for a phone call tomorrow to confirm that two different parts of Vodafone are talking to each other and are trying to resolve the problem.

17 REPLIES 17

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Sounds well mixed up @Yeatbu31

Please do wait for that phone call and fingers crossed for you. 

Please do come back to the forum and update your thread if things are not resolved and I'm sure the Social Media Team here will help where they can. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Had a call today. Should be being fixed. Fingers crossed...have been here before...hope it gets fixed this time.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Yeatbu31 Sounds like a step in the right direction 🙂

Please let us know if you require any further help. 

It is now nine days since I had the text to say the tariff had been changed.

And it still hasn't registered on the phone or on the online account. Despite more calls to the helpdesk.

How much longer will this go on for?

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Yeatbu31 I'm sorry to hear you're still having an issue with this. 

So we're able to have a look for you, please contact our team directly using the information in the private message I've sent. 

The saga continues. I was on the line to Support for over half an hour, in two separate sessions. I had to fight to keep the tariff that was supposed to be applied back on the 21st August, and still has not been. The tariff was then applied to the incorrect phone (there are two on the account). I informed Support of this yesterday and they said they could fix it within minutes. 16 hours later and the two phones are still have the tariffs reversed.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Yeatbu31 I'm sorry to see this still isn't resolved. 

Have you contacted our team using the private message I've previously sent?

Yes, I did.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for confirming @Yeatbu31.

So we can check on the progress of your email, please let us know the reference number you received in the automated email response. This will look similar to #12345678.