Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Text messages Help!!

kylhorn33
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i accidentally barred incoming messages on my phone via the online dashboard, and now the option is greyed out so i can't change it back. Help please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

@kylhorn33

Try removing the restriction bar through the My Vodafone phone application, you may find this will work.  If you go to your settings, products and services, manage bars and extras, it can be done from there.

However. if you are still unable to remove the bar live chat or Customer Services will soon get this solved for you.

@kylhorn33   If live chat is busy, just keep the window open, as soon as an advisor is available, you will get a connection and get this problem solved for you to be able to receive text messages.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

@kylhorn33

Try removing the restriction bar through the My Vodafone phone application, you may find this will work.  If you go to your settings, products and services, manage bars and extras, it can be done from there.

However. if you are still unable to remove the bar live chat or Customer Services will soon get this solved for you.

@kylhorn33   If live chat is busy, just keep the window open, as soon as an advisor is available, you will get a connection and get this problem solved for you to be able to receive text messages.

hi there,

on the app, it shows the setting as OFF, however on the website, it shows it ON.

I am unable to access the livechat somehow.. it is apparently busy.

the website said they would message me when my messages were barred, yet i doubt I would recieve a message due to it being barred, meaning i can't  recieve any messages.

thankyou for your help.