Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

There are currently no services being used on this account

cymrugirl
2: Seeker

I keep getting this message on the webpage when I login and try to pay by bill. I can't get a hold of someone in chat and all I want to do is pay my bill securely. This has been happening for the last few days.  I paid my bill/s in advance last time so this is the first time in a couple of months where I've had to logon to the website to pay.

How can I pay my bill???

22 REPLIES 22

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @cymrugirl 

You can pay your bill through the automated payment method by following the link here: How do I pay my bill?

If you continue to have problems with your online account try the Customer Service channels first for account access or come back to the forum for help from the forum team.

Thanks - will give them a call since I can't set up anything online and can't use chat. But don't know why they make it so hard to use the website.

Kaycee

Hello, 
I kept getting this message for over a week and not been able to get onto my account online, it says theres no devices on account and im not authorised to view details casue im not account holder even though i am. I contacted online chat and they said they would resolve in 24 hours. This wasnt done and now it says my password is wrong. I raised a complaint and still awaiting a chat to resolve this. I called today to see when this would be they said tuesday. The advisor also said that my pin was wrong when doing security. I went on the app and now my pin isnt working like he said. Im worried someone has hacked my account. 

Not that this is going to make you feel better, but I went through a long time of them resetting my pin over and over when I moved from payg to pay monthly. They kept resetting the pin and when that didn't work, creating a new username over and over and then resetting the pin over and over till it finally got resolved weeks later. Then a few months down the line I get the problem from the opening post. I doubt it's been hacked if it was what happened to me because probably nobody could get in! I'm on the really basic account so I wonder if that's the common denominator. I'm definitely shopping around....being this cheap is certainly not worth sticking with vodafone. The problem I posted about initially still hasn't been resolved.

Wow thats shocking. Thanks. Im worried cause im working away for 6 months so i only have this week in the UK to sort it. Looks like ill be moving as soon as i can !

I have exactly the same issue (but with pay as yo go account)and have given up trying to explain it over and over again with people who ignore what im saying when i try to get help

I was even questioned yesterday as to why i would even want an online account when i can do everything from the vodafone app so why would i want to fix this issue !!

Resetting the account over and over again does not fix it,but the first line of "help" are only capable of this and cannot fix the problem

So after almost 2 months it still isnt fixed,even after finally yesterday being assured 100 percent it would be fixed yesterday afternoon because i had to wait 24hours from the previous days help for my account to be reset and it takes this long on the system.even though the day before a different person told me it took 2 to 3 hours.

Also it was reset time and time again almost 2 months ago but the person on the end of the phone would not listen to this and couldnt seem to grasp what i was telling them

Where do i go to get this sorted?

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for contacting us @tav69@Kaycee and @cymrugirl. It's disappointing to hear you're all having issues with your My Vodafone online accounts and I apologise for all the inconvenience this is causing. 

I'll be happy to take a closer look into this and help to get you all up and running correctly. As I'll need to access your accounts to get the ball rolling, I've sent you all a private message with details on how to get in touch.

thankyou for the reply but i have now spoken to online chat and it is resolved 

I spoke with chat over the weekend who once again assured me it would be fixed but as of today its still the same.

I have replied to your pm

Thank you