Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Time to say Goodbye to Vodafone

Getafix
16: Advanced member

Time to say goodbye to Vodafone.

Stuck with them through thick and thin, but now time has come. 

Especially when Retention offers a deal which is worse then what is offered for online Upgrade. And they try to convince me that it is good. Online upgrade 25% Discount on £60 with £100 upfront. Retention offering 15% with £20 upfront. 

And this takes the cake, if I don't take what is offered, note will be added to say I did not accept the deal offered and should not be offered another deal.

2 REPLIES 2

Makelo
12: Established
12: Established

Wow, I feel your pain Getafix and you took the words right out of my mouth.

Earlier today I called to upgrade/renew a SIMO deal whose minimum term finishes in a couple of days and another that finishes at the end of the month. I had exactly the same conversation where I pointed out that I can get a better deal online through my account than what they are offering. "Sorry sir but that's the best we can do for you." 

When I said there were also better deals through other networks it was reiterated that what I had been offered was the best they could do and if I was unhappy they would supply me with a PAC code for each line.

Last year they were falling over themselves to help and the deal I got was ridiculously good value so I stayed.

This year, it seems a new tough regime is in place.

Getafix

Same here, without much persuasion, got a good deals in last 3 years on all my 4 lines.

This year I have had quite a lot of Out of Bundle Spend on all 4 lines, so expected that would help me get same deal.