Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trade In

sandraSt
4: Newbie

I have recently taken up the trade in offer against a new Samsung S21 and have gone through the checks on my older S9, which proved to be in an acceptable condition. New phone received and still waiting on returns package, so contacted you yesterday as a result of a rather threatening text message!

So my old phone never registered on your system due to an App issue, which I understand will be resolved this Friday and once again will have to go through trade in checks again.

So does this mean I will have to swap SIM card back, download MYVodafone back onto the S9 to carry out these checks, for a second time?

Or will it be easier going into one of your shops when they re-open?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You can take it to a Vodafone Highstreet Store when they reopen if you find that an easier option @sandraSt 

“ If you’d like to return your phone to us in store, you’ll be pleased to know we’ve re-opened some of our retail stores. Find out if your nearest store is open

From vodafone-trade-in. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

BandOfBrothers

You can take it to a Vodafone Highstreet Store when they reopen if you find that an easier option @sandraSt 

“ If you’d like to return your phone to us in store, you’ll be pleased to know we’ve re-opened some of our retail stores. Find out if your nearest store is open

From vodafone-trade-in. 

Customer services on 191 , Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can officially clarify.

Current Phone  >

You never answered my question about sim card swap, trying to do trade i just now value dropped to £89 on a perfect phone, bit of a disaster this!!!!

BandOfBrothers

I answered the part I knew about @sandraSt 

This is predominantly a customer to customer forum.

Account access issues would need to be addressed by customer services or the Social Media Team's via Twitter or Facebook.

Current Phone  >