cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Transfer pay monthly number to pay as you go.

Juniorsenior1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Probably a silly question, but here goes!

I am just wondering if it is possible to transfer/port an existing vodafone pay monthly number across to a pay as you go sim if the pay month account is still under contract? If so, would the pay monthly account be allocated a different mobile number?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Juniorsenior1 

If you mean transferring the pay monthly number to a PAYG SIM whilst still in commitment, this won't be possible without paying all the early termination charges to the contract end date.

If you still want to change at your contract end date, just contact Customer Services and they will make the arrangements to change to PAYG.  The problem you will have is when your transfer the number it will override the other PAYG number and this will be lost.

Please see this link:  Keep My Number

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Hi @Juniorsenior1 

If you mean transferring the pay monthly number to a PAYG SIM whilst still in commitment, this won't be possible without paying all the early termination charges to the contract end date.

If you still want to change at your contract end date, just contact Customer Services and they will make the arrangements to change to PAYG.  The problem you will have is when your transfer the number it will override the other PAYG number and this will be lost.

Please see this link:  Keep My Number