Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trying to Close Vodafone Account

dataylor
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

It seems that previous requests have concluded with a PM and so I haven't been able to find a resolution. There is also no explicit board for this type of query.

I have an old online account (email password, profile etc). It's a on account and I have no products or services associated with it.

When I log in, I'm faced with a 

"We are setting up your account, so you’ll only have limited access to services. If you have any questions in the meantime,....."

The above message has been happening for a while (months) and so, I assume there's a backend system logic that is trying to retrieve products that don't exist.

So the question is, can someone delete me completely from Vodafone.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Not from.your post here @dataylor  as account issues are no longer dealt with from the forum.

However if you contact the Social Media Teams via Facebook or Twitter they can help.

Vodafone Facebook.

Vodafone Twitter.

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

The Social Media links I've provided are the Official links that the Vodafone Forum Team here would provide you once they caught up and have read your thread.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter or Facebook account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I'm not sure why you have to apologise - you don't work for this behmoth.

I don't particularly want to post this type of stuff on Twitter/facebook etc - i appreciate that it's the norm

I'll have to go direct i guess...somehow......