Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trying to cancel an order in error

TJSparkle
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I ordered an upgrade with the black Friday deals. With an hour to go before the end of the deal I had an email saying my order had been cancelled so I ordered another phone before the time ran out. I now see that I've got 2 orders for the same phone and only want one. I've rung and done live chat 3 times to cancel the second order but it's still there. I just want to speak to someone who can cancel the second phone which I only ordered as I thought you'd cancelled the first order!!! It's really beginning to frustrate me now!!  

3 REPLIES 3

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @TJSparkle - did you manage to get the order cancelled over the weekend? I'm really sorry to hear you struggled so much and understand how frustrating that must have been.

If you still need help, please get in touch via Facebook, or contact us on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here. Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; so you won't have to explain yourself again. 

Hi thanks for your reply!  Yes I finally managed to speak to someone and have git it cancelled!

Thanks again

TJ

TJ

Great stuff @TJSparkle - thanks for the update 😊