Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Two upgrades?

neilpinnell
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello 

I recently accidentally managed to upgrade my phone twice I ordered frist time round and got an email back telling me that i was unable to get the handset as they were out of stock, lter in the day i tried again and it confirmed they could send it to my house. Now today i have checked my email and it tells me that i have two handsets on the way!

Please i have tried Tobi but only ever end up speaking to someone who struggles to help me or cant see both orders.Please can somebody get in touch with me that speaks english that can help me cancel the first order that is arriving at store

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @neilpinnell 

You ordered twice, one of the orders will need to be cancelled, if you contact Vodafone through Customer Service channels they will try and see if it is possible to cancel the second order. If you receive the second device follow the return process here: Returns 

Thank you for the quick response, what is the customer serivce channels?

are there any numbers to ring?

AnnS

It seems like you have already been through ToBI without success @neilpinnell , you can try 191 and speak to an advisor.  Alternatively, let the Social Team help through social channels here: Contact Us