Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to access My Vodafone app

Badar7
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi.

I'm unable to access My Vodafone app on both android or ios. But i can access my Vodafone on the website. Customer service couldn't do any apart from deleting my user id and creating new for 4 times. Still not able to access the app. Problem started after i ported my number from Three to Vodafone on 2nd July.

Any solution?

• Screenshot_20200714_120101_com.myvodafoneapp.jpg

Screenshot_20200714_120146_com.myvodafoneapp.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Badar7 

The first thing to do is to go back to the beginning and delete everything, there is also some confusion as to whether you are using Android or Apple.

If you are pay monthly, when you ported over the number, you would have needed to open a new online account for the ported number, when this was set up and running and the first bill had been received for the ported number, the application would easily follow.   For the application to locate your account the first log in has to be done using mobile data.  You can also try resetting the application, this can sometimes work.

I would suggest following this link and speak directly to the Social Media Team, they will make sure you have full access to the application to manage the account.

Thanks for reply. 

My main phone is Android(mate 20 pro) and i have deleted and reinstall the app using data only but no luck.

My user id is deleted and created new one 4 times in the last 48 hours still no luck. 

Contacted Vodafone on twitter 4 days ago and yet to receive reply. 

Contacted Vodafone on Facebook yesterday. They replied and asks me for confirmation and since then no reply. 

hrym

It's possible that the issue will sort itself out after you've received your first bill.   In theory, the app and the website access the same data in the same way, but there do seem to be variations.   The other possibility is that this is a porting issue - are all your other services working OK?

Edited to add: if the social media team have taken your details, they will get back to you, but it's not always immediate.