Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to access account

neonplanet40
4: Newbie

Hi folks,

I am trying to access my mobile phone account. However, when I do I get the following error:

"Register with Vodafone
Registration Error

Your Phone number is currently Inactive/Suspended. Please CONTACT US"

My number is not inactive or suspended. I did PAC my new number over from my last network though. However, how am I able to change anything if I can't log in?

I tried the online chat but they are "too busy" and this option came up instead (to post on community forums). There doesn't seem to be a CS email option.

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

When was your Pac date @neonplanet40  ?

Also if you user a temporary mobile number while your own number came across you would need to set up a new account using a different password and email address. 

If this is a porting in issue where the files have not settled properly known as a Split port then customer service on 191 can escalate this for you. 

Or wait until the Vodafone Social Media Teams here catch up with your thread. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @neonplanet40  I’m sorry you’re having problems with your My Vodafone account.

As you’ve ported your number from another network, you’ll need to wait until this has completed before setting up your online account. Once everything’s fully ported over, you should then be able to register your My Vodafone account.

As your post was a few days ago and your port should now be complete, you should find this sets up fine now. Let me know how you get on.