Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to connect my samsung watch active 2 to vodafone one numbet

sassykb24
2: Seeker

I activated my one number on the 2nd of October and I could see the qr code but could not get the watch to connect. 

Spoke to countless of technician and chat and one person said the eid is wrong that he will reset it since then am stuck in limbo. Click on one number in my account its says maximum device reached. 

I kept getting told the order is still open that is why its not working. Our order form was open story after story. Allow 24hours it will work

This is becoming a pain no one knows what the truth is. I have been told as long as the watch allow for e-sim that Vodafone supports it. Now I am paying £7 extra for service I am not using. 

I think this is where me and vodafone part ways

16 REPLIES 16

@sirgader The subscription cannot be added  seems like a Vodafone issue. Check that your esim  number is correct and that the number being shown is your Vodafone number. I had to cancelled the whole one number plan and add it myself because it was showing a different number to my Vodafone number when it was done by vodafone.  If you can login successfully why not add a new subscription yourself and cancel the old one then try again. 

Hi @sassykb24

Thanks for this info. Do you mean situation like this on the screenshot, where OneNumber is listed separate to the primary line?Primary line on the left, OneNumber on the right.Primary line on the left, OneNumber on the right.

Thanks!

Yes. I had that and unless u cancelled it and add it yourself it will never resolve it.

@sirgader wrote:

Hi @sassykb24

Thanks for this info. Do you mean situation like this on the screenshot, where OneNumber is listed separate to the primary line?Primary line on the left, OneNumber on the right.Primary line on the left, OneNumber on the right.

Thanks!

Thank you. Did you manage to maintain the same price of the subscription? I am paying £5 but now it seems the price went up to £7.

Thanks again!

@sirgader wrote:

Thank you. Did you manage to maintain the same price of the subscription? I am paying £5 but now it seems the price went up to £7.

Thanks again!

£7 is what am paying now rather than £7.50 that they charged me already. She said the new price is not £7.50 which is ridiculous consider you are using the same plan as the main number. This service should be free in my opinion 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Elliebopper If you're still having issues please reach out to our team through the channels provided above. We'll be happy to help with your Watch connection.
Thanks for sharing your workaround with us @sassykb24 and I'm glad to hear you've now got yours and @Allawishous' Samsung Watches connected!

revmarkn

As of today, this is now working on vodafone UK. I am able to connect to vodafone via the wearable app and set up the onenumber service (at £7pcm). My watch will now send and receive calls independently of my phone.