Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to get help with a sim only order

ubass
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I ordered a pay monthly SIM bundle a few days ago online.  Having had the initial acknowledgement email I have heard nothing more.

I am unable to check the order online as the details are not recognised.

I have spoken twice with chat help, first time they assured me I would hear within 48 hours of order being placed (nope, not true), the second time I was fobbed off with the telephone number for customer services.

Person in customer services told me they couldn't check order as there was a systems upgrade going on, but they would call me after their break regardless to give me an update.  Surprise, surprise, no call back.

Seeing as I have exhausted the normal contact options to get information on the delay, can anyone help me with a contact number or email for someone at Vodafone who can actually access the system and tell me what is going on?  

17 REPLIES 17

@ Sukhi,

Yes I did respond.  And spent ages on the phone yesterday trying to contact the customer services rep who left a message for me.

And I have just had a call from Seraj who still hadn't sorted the situation. She wanted to put me on hold while she talked to sales about trying to get me a contract on the same terms and price that I ordered.  I would have accepted this approach the first or second time I called last week.  But 5 days after I first asked for assistance, after emailing/talking to numerous people to explain my situation, customer service calls me but still hasn't actually fixed the issue? The correct way to deal with this is to have spoken with them in advance to sort it all out so I could be transferred with a proper reference number to set up the contract I ordered. Not be put on hold (and probably cut off) again before being passed around various people, and clearly no guarantee that Vodafone would honour the deal I was trying to sign up to.

Like I said here before, and to Seraj, your service is atrocious across the whole company.  No communication, no owning up to problems. I just want confirmation in writing that the original order is defunct, then I'll get my pac code and go elsewhere.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ubass

If you could let us know your email reference, we'll be able to take a look at what's happening and help further.

@Sukhi, I have now received an email which says:

"As discussed over the call can confirm that the new connection order you placed is not confirmed and hence Direct Debit will be taken."

Not sure if this is a typing error, or whether you really are stating that despite the order not being confirmed you intend to try to take my money anyway.

Please can you clarify urgently.  Ref is #15594162

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ubass

I can confirm we've received your recent reply and a member of the team will be in touch to assist your further with this.

Let us know how you get on.

barnsley3000
4: Newbie
Ubass. I did post a further message but its been removed AGAIN and without any notification to myself.

Clearly customers trying to help is against Vodafone policy.

barnsley3000
In summary. Record your calls as evidence, demand to leave your contract and apeak to CUSTOMER RELATIONS DEPT. This is the top complaint dept and the only ones that may take you partly serious.

Do not be bullied into a new contract with Vodafone. The service you are getting now is what Ive had for the past year.

barnsley3000
Cutomer is clearly stating he wants confirmation that contract is defunct and a PAC code. No reason you cant sort this out TODAY for him.

ITS VERY SIMPLE.

Lets see what support deliver eh!!

barnsley3000
Cancel direct debit. They WILL try and take the money. Happened to me but I had cancelled mine.

This is what they do!!