Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to log into my Vodafone account

TOLSON
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’m at my wits end with Vodafone right now. Been trying to log in and all I get is an administrator screen and tried to talk to Vodafone team who pass it onto tech team and say I will get a response in 48 hours and still no joy. I’m due for a contract renewal and no way am I staying with Vodafone with these issues that they can’t even resolve. I’m losing the will to live and lost total faith in this network. Has anyone else had the same issue????

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @TOLSON

Totally understand and appreciate how frustrating this must be as the myvodafone is a very useful tool. 

Are you experiencing issues with both the online and myvodafone app ?

Although you havent mentioned this I assume youve already tried clearing the cache and cookies of your browser and or tried another browser? 

Have you been able to log in Ok previously  ? If so has anything happened recently such as an upgrade that may have unsettled things ?

When did you last contact Customer Services for them to escalate to Tech ? When does the 48 hour timeframe run out ?

We do have a Vodafone Social Media Team here who read all posts and when they catch up with your post they maybe able to help. 

Now as I mentioned earlier the myvodafone is an extremely useful tool and I know your fed up and venting can I say that not all networks offer good signal and data speeds where you live work and commute so you could end up with a working App and login but a reduced overall user experience. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@TOLSON I'm really sorry to hear you're having issues with your My Vodafone and understand how frustrating this can be. 

@BandOfBrothers Has given some really great advice and asked some brilliant questions. Please get back to us and let us know if you've tried all of these steps. If the issue's still not resolved we'll be happy to pick this up and investigate further.

well i pretty much explained the problems i am experiencing i just cannot access my account, i have been able to in the past but whatever i do i cannot now. i use a laptop via the web link to v/f and my vodafone app on tablet and phone. i have given up now as there isnt anywhere to turn to except here and if i still cannot get it resolved then i most certainly will leave vodafone after many many years.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand how frustrating this must be @plug44. I can see @BandOfBrothers offered some great suggestions further up in this thread. Please try these and let us know if you're still unable to access your My Vodafone account and we'll take a look into this for you.