Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to log out from my billing account and Vodafone can't help

DJ1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Since Vodafone changed the layout for viewing one's account recently I can no longer see a way to log out. The log out option used to be at the top of any page when viewing account but I cannot see the option anywhere now. I view my account on a desktop PC. Not everyone has a smartphone....
It's not in account settings and I don't have an avatar in the top left hand corner - suggestions made in online chat. The other suggestion was to go to a Vodafone shop (with my PC???). They gave up. So did I.
Can anyone help? Vodafone? Until recently this has never been a problem in over 6 years of online billing. What's happened?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member

Click on your Account Number located in the top left (just under the Vodafone logo). You will now be on a new page where you can log out. CRAZY, I know!!!

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

WelshPaul

Click on your Account Number located in the top left (just under the Vodafone logo). You will now be on a new page where you can log out. CRAZY, I know!!!

That's the one thing I didn't click....beyond crazy that it's hidden away! Thank you so much WelshPaul.  I hope Vodafone picks this up and tells the online chat people!  😊

Thanks for the information @WelshPaul ‌‌🙂 We're happy to hear that you're now signed out @DJ1 and we'll make sure that we pass your feedback on. 

Thank you!  😲