Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to print vie bills in account

burneyboy2002
4: Newbie

Hi

I have contacted vodafone Customer Services several times regarding the issue of not been able to view bills and print biills in the account and all it does is try to load and then fails to looad when the browser times out,  Each time they tell me it will be resolved when your next bill is producced but this is not the case.  the acount is setup in Business Format on the old billing system

Any help would be much apreciated

5 REPLIES 5

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I was going to suggest using the app but, if this is a business account, that won't work.  It's a while since I had that account type, or was on the old billing system, but I used to download as a PDF.   Is that option available - even by right-click/save-target-as?

Hi, the options are not there.

if i click on the "View balance and Usage", "Pay my bill" or "View my bill" all that comes up is: "https://billcentre.vodafone.co.uk/onebillcouk/login/perform.do"

and gets stuck loading that.

I can get usage up on the App but app always says: Allowance renews in 0 Days.

and if i go to the menu and slect My Bills, it comes up with price it is and it is different to the bill mind, and if i click into it and select View previous Bills it doesn't work.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We'd like to take a look into why this may be happening @burneyboy2002.

Please speak with our dedicated Business team on Live Chat and we can access your account to do some digging :Smiling:

Should you need further assistance after speaking with the team, please let us know.

Hi @Natasha

I have contacted business customer services several times times now and have had account deleted and reset a few times and still no better and all I get is 72 hrs and will be resolved by the technical teams and never does, now we have another business account too and the layout is different.

On the account I cannot access bills it is onthe old billing system but can access the My vodafone app on my phone and tells me my usages etc and always says allowance renews in 0 days but the other account we cannot access the app. so it seems as if somewere the system is linking somthing wrong but trying to explain to anyone is difficult as they don't understand.

So I am still left with a account that I cannot View/View old Bills on. or any charges on account

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@burneyboy2002 I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues.

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our dedicated team.