Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to use View My Bill / MyVodafone

DeniseGal
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Since August 2018, I have been unable to view my bill online, or access My Vodafone.  Tried from numerous browsers, have cleared cache, etc, but to no avail.  On contacting customer support, I am consistently told my account is on the old system and that is cause for not being able to use these.  To be able to view my bill each month, I have to contact customer support to send me an email with my bill.

When will my account finally be migrated to the new system?  I am losing out on some of the perks and online facilities because of this and, as a customer of >10 years with 3 phones on my account, feel this is inconvenient and we are losing out on the benefits available to Vodafone customers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Getafix
16: Advanced member

I would suggest you get in touch again and ask them to open a Brand New Account and move all your lines to that. As Vodafone themselves don't know what is causing the issue.

I had that issue in December 2016. They struggled for almost 2 years to sort it out, including the Forum Team, but never found a solution. In the end Customer Relations got involved, opened a new account in Oct 18 and moved all my lines to the new account.

The only inconvenience will be that you will need a new log in ID, as both Accounts will be active.
Previous account I was using my username. New account I am using email address.

The old account will remain active. Once your new account is running fine, then you can ask them to remove the old account. I have not done that.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @DeniseGal 

I thought all customers were on the new billing system.

It sounds like you need the help of the forum team here, follow this link:

Contact Us for Account Specific Enquiries

I have contacted online chat and managed to get access to my bill by deleting my account and re-registering, but until my account is transferred to new system, cannot use My Vodafone App.  

I have been hearing about the new system / old system for at least 4 years now - how much longer will it take to transfer accounts to the (not so) new system??

hrym

This may sound like a bit of an extreme measure, but I'm wondering whether doing a small upgrade would trigger some action?   If you're on a SIM only contract that's matured and is running on a 30-day rolling basis, it may be best left alone.  However, if you're still paying for a device-inclusive tarriff, there'd be a benefit in moving to SIM-only as you'd save money.

Just a thought...

Hi, thanks for the thought.  I upgraded my phones 3 weeks ago to the new iPhone 11, and yet it didn't get me over to new billing system.  Issue with seeing bills is now resolved after having to delete account completely and reregister 

Getafix

I would suggest you get in touch again and ask them to open a Brand New Account and move all your lines to that. As Vodafone themselves don't know what is causing the issue.

I had that issue in December 2016. They struggled for almost 2 years to sort it out, including the Forum Team, but never found a solution. In the end Customer Relations got involved, opened a new account in Oct 18 and moved all my lines to the new account.

The only inconvenience will be that you will need a new log in ID, as both Accounts will be active.
Previous account I was using my username. New account I am using email address.

The old account will remain active. Once your new account is running fine, then you can ask them to remove the old account. I have not done that.

Thank you so much! I did not think of this fix, will phone them and demand that 😀😀