Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to view my bill

astra03
4: Newbie

I've been trying to get into my account for 2 days now, since I got a text message saying I'd gone over my usage so my bill was a bit higher this month.  Every time I sign in I get "Sorry we're making a few tweaks.  We'll be back soon."  Surely it should be working by now.  I wondered if everyone else is getting this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @astra03

The first thing to do is to clear all cookies and PC cache, close the browser and try again. 

Very often it's a cookie preventing log in. 

However, when your phone is working you should still be able to access the phone application. 

If you continue to have problems please come back to the forum. 

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers

Are you trying via the myvodafone app or myvodafone online option or both @astra03  ?

Live Chat or support on 191 can help you with this situation.

Or let the Vodafone Social Media Teams here catch up with your thread.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

It's online, using my laptop.  I've been trying live chat for days but keep getting a message saying everyone is busy.  Can't use the phone just now 😕

AnnS

Hi @astra03

The first thing to do is to clear all cookies and PC cache, close the browser and try again. 

Very often it's a cookie preventing log in. 

However, when your phone is working you should still be able to access the phone application. 

If you continue to have problems please come back to the forum. 

Thank you, that seems to have worked.  Odd thing is, when I tried to go in a second time I had to clear everything again, otherwise I got the same message about them making changes.