cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unexplained estimated charges after upgrading?

wojt2002
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I was told that I wouldn't be charged anything for the upgrade but here I am with £85 of unexplained charges + my monthly cost?

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @wojt2002

These may be proratered charges to bring you in line with your new tariff.

At the moment these are unbilled charges, when you have received your bill after upgrading, you need to check the dates you have been billed.  If you need clarity when your bill has been generated, live chat will be able to go through the charges with you.

You may well find the charges will be correct on your bill and this is the reason for waitiing until you have the bill to give something to go on when contacting Customer Services with a billing enquiry.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @wojt2002

I appreciate that after being advised there wouldn't be any Upgrade charges then this showing up would have been an unsettling surprise !

My suggestion is if no emails etc clarify these charges your unaware of then call Customer Services on 191 and they'll help you I'm sure. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

My next bill is £165! Including £66 price plan. I pre-ordered the same date my last bill was generated so dont know if any pro-rata chargers are applied . Maybe 1 day the most. I spoke to live chat they said they cannot see anything until my bill is produced