Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlimited Max data extremely slow

Leskis
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Post Title: PE11

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

It happens everywhere I go its slow

2) What is the full postcode ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.

PE113DN

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

It's the same on 2 other phones even after a sim swap

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

No errors it's just slow

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

On all    

6) When did you first notice this issue?

When I upgraded to unlimited max

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

It's permenant

And on the ookla speed test it my upload is 0 I don't want to pay 40pound for this it's so bad 

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Your masts look OK via the status-checker and you've tried a sim swap and it's happening with other phone's when you insert your sim card into them then as this is happening in all areas you visit this is either Not-Spots, fringe coverage or mast congestion or your account at issue in my opinion. 

Live Chat  or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can check your account. I'd suggest to use Twitter and link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I've contacted the live chat around 10 times they did basic steps everytime wasted around 30minutes then sent to a special which had no answers and just followed a guide to what reset on my phone its useless

BandOfBrothers

Ok @Leskis 

I personally think this could be mast congestion but that does not show on the Service Checker.

I appreciate your frustrated with this situation and so would I be.

What i also see is that speeds recover just as quick.

I can only but suggest to persevere with customer services.

You can raise a complaint too.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

In live chat none of the people have any knowledge they just waste time by doing basic steps all the time

BandOfBrothers

Issues like yours @Leskis  are not always easy to resolve and usually involve lot's of trial and error with troubleshooting so they'll want to exhaust all these steps before I assume taking it to the next levels.

Current Phone  >

GemmaP
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Leskis 

We'd love to take a closer look at this for you over on Social

We'll look at the network in more detail for you, it may be that we need to raise a network case if we've exhausted all of the other options 🙂