main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Unlimited Tethering

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Just signed up to one of the new unlimited data plans and trying to find out if tethering/hotspot is also unlimited? Check the terms and conditions and can't find the info anywhere. Thanks

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

All the info is here on T&C's.

Also unlimited-data-plans.

" No limits, no worries

Worrying about your data allowance will be a thing of the past.

Total phone freedom "

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
4 REPLIES 4

The only limit to tethering is ones own data allowance and how long lasts @Biz68 

Appreciate your on unlimited. 

For example my work colleague has 100Gb of Data Allowance on a Vodafone Pay Monthly Contract and he uses it heavily at home with streaming and using his phone as a Hotspot to Tether.

The other factors are that the phones battery will deplete faster and your data allowance will be used up faster if a laptop or tablet or other device that accesses richer data than a phone does. Appreciate your on Unlimited.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

View more options

Thanks for your reply. I probably never need unlimited but I was just curious weather it was actually unlimited as I can't find anywhere stating this. I know there is a 25gb cap abroad so I would imagine there being a cap for tethering as well? Plus it be nice to know in case I do rely on my phone to tether to my laptop so I don't exceed any limits.

View more options

All the info is here on T&C's.

Also unlimited-data-plans.

" No limits, no worries

Worrying about your data allowance will be a thing of the past.

Total phone freedom "

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

View more options

Fair enough thanks. 

View more options