Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlock Vodafone protect

LeonardJacobs
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I was out of contract with Vodafone and decided to cancel because of the monthly cost l was told that I could keep the old phone I decided to buy a Vodafone SIM card and put and put it in the phone only to find that it has been locked out with Vodafone protect I did have a PIN number but it is still locked out I cannot understand why it is locked out as I am still with Vodafone and not another network provider can you help me get the phone unlocked

3 REPLIES 3

donnyguy
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I think you'd be better off calling 191 and speaking to the team with this one. Any replies via the forum are going to take time as you'll be waiting for the team to get in touch and even then, they'll refer you to the relevant team to fix.

You'll get a much quicker resolution over the phone. 

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @LeonardJacobs

Vodafone Protect has been changed to Secure Net.  You can deactivate the service by following the link below.  You will also need to delete the application from the Play Store and from your phone.

Secure Net

As mentioned by @donnyguy if you have any problems live chat are there to help.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@LeonardJacobs If you still require further assistance, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.