Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unnecessarily charged

Skyray29
1: Seeker

Although I have called in May with regards to the text charge in April while I was away. Then I the customer assistant has confirm that he sorted it out and will credit it into my account but still I can see that I have been charged again in June for the same text charges of April.

Mr

Raed Yaseen 

[Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information. Please see Community Guidelines]

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Please edit your post to remove your number as this is an open forum @Skyray29 

* flagged. 

Has the agent clarified what the " text charges" are for ?

i.e. could it be a subscription that needs cancelling which only you can do.

If they clarify a refund has been carried out then that should normally appear on your next produced bill as a credit

Also as there is no account access via the forum you would be better persevering with customer support on 191 or live Chat.

Or contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook and or Twitter.

These are the official pages.

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter or Facebook account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.