Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgrade confusion

Danielle12
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi I'm a Vodafone customer  due an upgrade I've found the phone I want and was given a price of £51 a month from you with £49 upfront cost and only 48gb . However when I go on Carphone wearhouse for the same phone 100gb no upfront cost its £51 with you how can they get it cheaper with you for me then you can offer me ? I've been with you for a number of years and have multiple devices with you. I find it a little naughty give me a higher price 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

What can happen is Carphone Warehouse get a kick back from Vodafone for opening up a contract and they pass some of this onto their customer hence sweeter tariff allowances and monthly costs when opening up a new contract.

Also CPW don't have a network infrastructure to support.

You would become CPW customer with Vodafone collecting payments and supplying the network connection @Danielle12 

Try calling 191 and choose the Thinking of Leaving option. You'll get through to the Retentions Department.

A person at the end of their contract is in a better place to negotiate than a person who is at an upgrade stage.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you I will give that a try 

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @Danielle12 

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.