Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgrade or change plan

PaulJ1992
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hey...

So, this is concerning the issue that vodafone has failed to fix for YEARS now.. I have to do this every time I want to upgrade.. but hey..

Log in to upgrade... go to upgrade... tell you to log into my vodafone... repeat. 

"The account owner can now upgrade to any of our phones and bundles. To do this, please ask the account owner to log in to My Vodafone and choose one of the upgrade options for this device." - the funny thing is you have to log in to see this.

Refs recent issue: https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Stuck-in-an-upgrade-loop-on-the-website/td-p/2569416

Could someone get in touch with me so that I can upgrade? The website is genuinely terrible (I had patience the last two times I've had to do this.. but the generic "clear your cookies" response from live chat can push someone to the limit.. they have no clue what they are talking about).

PS. Thanks :Laughing_Face:

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @PaulJ1992

I can certainly understand the frustration your experiencing if this is happening.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here can feed this back but they are not in place to deal with upgrades or new connections.

The avenues are ringing 191 or popping into a Vodafone Highstreet Store.

I appreciate you've tried Live Chat and the agent didn't instill you with confidence. Perhaps a different agent will do better !

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.