Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgrade

Nikkicc12
2: Seeker

My contract stated i could upgrade. 

I always upgrade early. However normally done in store. This time due to covid done online this time.

Problem is, I've upgraded as it said I was eligible for. However, now i am still paying for old contract and my new one. Where every other time at the same time of upgrade I've never had this issue. I can not see anything on my app that explains this except now it is saying I can take a sim only plan out aswell 

4 REPLIES 4

Nikkicc12
  • My contract stated i could upgrade. 

I always upgrade early. However normally done in store. This time due to covid done online this time.

Problem is, I've upgraded as it said I was eligible for. However, now i am still paying for old contract and my new one. Where every other time at the same time of upgrade I've never had this issue. I can not see anything on my app that explains this except now it is saying I can take a sim only plan out aswell 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Nikkicc12 

As account access via this forum isn't available I'd suggest to use Live Chat  or Call 191.

We are fellow customers understandably with no account access so can only assume what's happened.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Stay Safe 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hey @Nikkicc12,

Just as @BandOfBrothers and @AnnS have suggested, contact our social media team here and they'll be able to take a look into your upgrade options. Have a great week!

AnnS

Hi @Nikkicc12 

It possible you may have taken an additional line and not upgraded your main number, if you upgraded through your online account and selected to upgrade your number this shouldn't have happened.

If you are in the first 14 days cancellation, the easiest way to get this solved would be to cancel the new contract.  If you are outside the 14 days, you will need to cancel the old contract and move the number to the new contract.  The quickest way to get this done would be to PAC out and PAC back in on the new contract.

I would contact Vodafone through the Customer Service channels, they will be able to check your account and advise accordingly.  Alternatively, speak to the Social Media Team on this link