Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgrading, migrating, no service

A88
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

A couple of months ago I upgraded through the app and despite following all the links to upgrade, ended up with taking out a new contract. This meant I was running two contracts at the same time, and it wasn't clear from my bank or the my Vodafone app. When I did work it out, I was past the cool off period and went through multiple agents both online and over the phone to try and sort this. Some said I'd be able to claim my money back, but no one has contacted me about this and no refund has been received. Part of the plan was ordering another upgrade, then returning that straight away, cancelling that contract and then migrating a number from monthly to PAYG and then back again. The first migration happened, 30 days is up and I've filled in the form for this to be migrated back and I've had no service for days. Is this going to take another 30 days?! Its really quite appalling and if I could pay to get out of this contract I really would. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

This sounds like it's going to need some sorting out with customer service owning this to a conclusion.

Until recently a person had 30 days to cancel with out an early termination fee. From the 23rd of June 19 that's now 14 days. 

What I'd suggest is to contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook and Twitter for account assistance. 

They'll go though the security process with you , go through your account notes and get this resolved as best as possible for you. 

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

The Social Media links I've provided are the Official links that the Vodafone Forum Team here would provide you once they caught up and have read your thread.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter or Facebook account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers

This sounds like it's going to need some sorting out with customer service owning this to a conclusion.

Until recently a person had 30 days to cancel with out an early termination fee. From the 23rd of June 19 that's now 14 days. 

What I'd suggest is to contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook and Twitter for account assistance. 

They'll go though the security process with you , go through your account notes and get this resolved as best as possible for you. 

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

The Social Media links I've provided are the Official links that the Vodafone Forum Team here would provide you once they caught up and have read your thread.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter or Facebook account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.