Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgrading with 12 month upgrade promise

Memma5
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me please. I rang 191 on 16 October and pre-ordered the new iPhone under the 12 month upgrade promise I have with my current iPhone 11 Pro Max. The lady I spoke with to sort the upgrade said I need to run some diagnostic on my current iPhone so Vodafone will send me a pack to send it off once my new iPhone arrives. However, I've received no instructions regarding how to do this. Does anyone know please? Thanks. Emma.

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Memma5 

The best way to help is to refer you to the 12 month upgrade T & C's, these should give an idea of what is expected here:  Vodafone Annual Upgrade Promise Offer 

As mentioned by the advisor, when you havereceived your new phone, you will receive a return bag with full instructions.

Hi.

thanks for your response. So I don’t need to run any diagnostic on my current phone? I will just be automatically sent a pack to send my old phone in? 

thanks,

emma 

AnnS

Hi @Memma5 

The phone needs to meet the criteria in the T & C's.  If in any doubt, just contact Vodafone when you have recieved the new phone before returning the device.