Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Usage Data Not Updating

xamyjayne
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My usage data in the app and online haven't been updating for about a month, so I can't keep track of what I'm using, has anyone had the same problem?

I have a pass on my plan, so I can't even use the data tracker on my phone to estimate how much I've used. 

6 REPLIES 6

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

This isn't good @xamyjayne. Have you tried resetting your app? You can do this by going into the burger menu (Top right corner on main screen) -  settings - App settings. When your app resets, it'll reconnect to your plan and update your usage. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Hi Mark, 

I've just tried resetting the app, and it hasn't worked, it still says I have 8GB/8GB left with 12 days until my allowance renews!

I've just logged in to my Vodafone on the computer, and that is saying that I've used 0.01GB, which is just not possible! :Cry_Laughing:

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Amy

MustangSally
4: Newbie

Mines the same! Not gone down in 4 days 👍 hope they can’t correct it lol. 

ToniCa
13: Advanced Member

Does your phone give you details of which apps have been using data, and how much of it? Having a pass obviously complicates things, but at least it would give you some idea of how fast you're getting through the data.

Otherwise, your anti-virus app might show the same information, although you might need to give it some extra permissions. Or download a data counter app which includes details of the data used by the individual apps.

Though, given the claims made for MyVodafone, you'd think that the connection between app and account ought to be rather more robust.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@xamyjayne@MustangSally It might be a bit of a glitch, have you both tried deleting the app then reinstalling it again? Also clearing your cache and cookies through your phones settings might help too. 

No I didn’t need to reinstall but funnily enough today the app started counting data usage again. It hasn’t caught up with what it should be, but has started from today 6 days in. Hmmm