Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Veryme not working since January

D_khan_91
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I am a paymonthly customer since November and when veryme rewards first came out. It was working fine from the start. But then since January it stopped completely working and was giving me error messages when trying to access it through the app. I called customer service, used live chat, sent a text 'ACCESS' to 97888 on a weekly basis and emailed them to get the problem fixed. But I got the same consistent message that they're slowly rolling it out to all customers or they're looking into the problem and I should get an update soon. But for a good five months, nothing! On Monday 13th of May the error message on the app changed to say as a payg customer you need to top up which I couldn't understand for the life of me as I am a pay monthly customer (please see photo). I called up customer service to explain this and they said the same crap that they will look into it. But then the following day I was actually able to access the Veryme Rewards for the first time in five months. I was so happy that it started to finally work and was planning on using the 2 for £7 Odeon deal to watch a movie that weekend. Unfortunately within a day I started to get the same payg customer message again. I was so gutted and now the plan to watch the movie and use the Odeon isn't possible and I can't watch the film. I'm so disappointed with Vodafone. They're customer service is a joke and they're constant liars. I will probably look to leave after my contract ends.

7 REPLIES 7

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @D_khan_91

If you have a oay monthly account up and running the application will follow. 

Try deleting the app from your phone and I cloud Google account and downloading a fresh copy. This may work.

If problems persists please come back to the forum for support from the team. 

@AnnS wrote:

Hi @D_khan_91

If you have a oay monthly account up and running the application will follow. 

Try deleting the app from your phone and I cloud Google account and downloading a fresh copy. This may work.

If problems persists please come back to the forum for support from the team. 

Hi yes I have tried that just now. Deleted the app and all traces of the app, uninstalled and deleted the cloud back up but still no luck. I have been asked this before but I thought let my try it again. Any other ideas? Can't this be resolved from your end? Obviously your system is wrong to think I am a pay as you go customer. Please see photo I am clearly not. 

VeryMe hasn't worked for me at all since I joined Vodafone as a contract SIM only customer in April.

I just see a message which tells me that "We're having difficulty getting you through to VeryMe rewards".

I've spoken to customer care several times, but it has never been resolved. In fact, due to a different issue my account was disconnected and then reconnected - but even that didn't fix it.

I'd be interested to know if/how you get a resolution.

Hey mate. Still no luck and no contact since my last reply to the Vodafone adviser which is typical. I can't understand how a simple reward system is proving to be so problematic. I mean they should really take it down and only roll it out once it's ready to be rolled out.

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@GlynF @D_khan_91 I'm sorry to hear you're both experiencing issues accessing the VeryMe Rewards feature in the MyVodafone app :Thumbs_Down:

We'll need to take a closer look into this for you on an account level. So we can do so securely, please contact our team using any of the following methods:

Twitter - @VodafoneUK

Facebook – Vodafone UK

Live chat – Click Here

@Josh wrote:

@GlynF @D_khan_91 I'm sorry to hear you're both experiencing issues accessing the VeryMe Rewards feature in the MyVodafone app :Thumbs_Down:

We'll need to take a closer look into this for you on an account level. So we can do so securely, please contact our team using any of the following methods:

Twitter - @VodafoneUK

Facebook – Vodafone UK

Live chat – Click Here

I've tried live chat previously and I had no luck so I won't be going down that route again as I don't have time to waste. I don't have Facebook. I have tweeted in the past and can see a response so now which I missed. I have DM'd your Twitter account. I'm still await a response.

I also had no luck with the Live Chat. I spoke to them about it more than a month ago. The person on the chat tried to tell me that the VeryMe Rewards scheme had finished and various other nonsense - this was before they even looked at my account. They then promised to resolve the issue but didn't. 

I'm now it a DM conversation on Twitter trying to get it sorted.