Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone App

Jedburgh1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a Vodafone Account and a Red Entertainment Plus package sim but I cannot get the app on my phone as it says My Vodafone App isn't currently available for your account - Why not ?

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Jedburgh1 

The first question to ask is : Do you have your online account set up?

The reason for this is the app goes with the online account, if the online account is up and running, the app will follow.

Also, if this is a new account, it is recommended to wait until you have received the first bill, this will give the online account and app some billing information.

If everything is set upp correctly account end, try deleling the app from your cloud account and phone, this will enable you to download a fresh copy of the app.

Thanks AnnS 

I have had a Vodafone Account for years on my laptop and its working perfectly fine.  The App has never worked properly since I got my new sim card and then a few months ago it came up with the message that I couldn't use My Vodafone with my account.  As advised by you I have deleted app and reinstalled but ever since its saying on my mobile that Vodafone is having technical difficulties and retry - thats been since you posted.  Will keep trying.  thank you

AnnS

Hi @Jedburgh1 

When you in reinstall or the app is updated, for the app to locate your account  you need to use mobile data for the first log in access, after this you can use WiFi.

If you cannot get the app to work, this will need further investigation from the forum team.  Give them time to get to the thread, they will be able to provide the necessary account access and let you know how to make contact through the social media channels.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for getting in touch @Jedburgh1, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with your My Vodafone app. 

We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running - please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Then you can pop us some screenshots over of any errors you might be getting, to help us figure out where the problem might be. 

Make sure to provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.