Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Bill Pay HELP

NualaOC
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Over the past month, I have been at odds with the Vodafone bill pay team. Early in March, I had called to cancel my bill pay as my contract was up and they said no problem after the steps and processed it and said I would get a callback, I never received a callback. So I called again a week after and was told the same thing same process and got a call back for that one saying it was complete.
Well, this past week or so I've been getting text messages from Vodafone hounding me for my bill and I went online and saw my bill pay was still active! After calling and receiving no response I went to their live chat which said they cannot do anything and I have to call.

So I went to my local store and got a direct number and finally got through only to be told by a very monotone woman that I cannot cancel it and they had no record of me ever calling about it and I had to pay the bill to do anything. My grandson  lost his temper and said I won't be paying and hung up and said they were attempting to take advantage of my age (nearly 70)

What are my options to officially complain to them to some governing body as their behavior and practices are borderline predatory

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @NualaOC 

When you mention bill pay this makes me think you are a Vodafone Ireland customer.  If that is correct, you need to speak to Vodafone Ireland about your billing problems, they will help.  The forum here can only help Vodafone UK customers.

Vodafone Ireland have their own forum where you will get a good response:  https://community.vodafone.ie/

However, if you are able to post back to confirm you are a Vodafone UK customer the forum team to get to the thread to give you direct help and advise.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers

First let the Vodafone Social Media Teams here catch up with your thread to help you @NualaOC 

I know it's easy for me to say but I'd suggest to pay the outstanding owed and then seek a refund later. This would stop debt collection agencies being engaged and defaults and late payment markers being placed on your Credit file. 

Getting a 6 year default removed is not an easy task.

Sorry to answer your last question directly the procedure is Here.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @NualaOC 

When you mention bill pay this makes me think you are a Vodafone Ireland customer.  If that is correct, you need to speak to Vodafone Ireland about your billing problems, they will help.  The forum here can only help Vodafone UK customers.

Vodafone Ireland have their own forum where you will get a good response:  https://community.vodafone.ie/

However, if you are able to post back to confirm you are a Vodafone UK customer the forum team to get to the thread to give you direct help and advise.