Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Employee Advantage Programme- Customer Service

KAR110
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all,

I am having some issues with the Vodafone Customer Service team and seem to be unable to get any form of resolution. 

My employer is part of the VEA  programme and so I completed the online form to get the code, which I received on the website but never got the email with the code for later. Unfortunately I navigated off the website without saving the code and then the form timed out and then I never got the email. I think it might have been treated as spam and deleted but cannot be sure.

I tried resubmitting the form again but it said I had already received the code via email so I called up  the customer service team instead to request the code again. The person I spoke to was quite dismissive and didn't seem to know much about the VEA programme. For example the kept telling me to 'resubmit the form' despite me advising that the form wouldn't let me do this again as it thinks I already have the discount code. The person sent off a referral and said I would be contacted to discuss. 

I never got a callback so rang upto complain and the second person I spoke to said he would send off another referral and gave me £10 credit for the inconvenience. I was advised I would ge a callback but never did so filled out a complaint form as I was quite annoyed by this point as I think my request was hardly a difficult one to fulfill. 

I spoke to someone else today who was probably the worst customer service agent I have spoken to at Vodafone. He kept saying that I was not eligible for the discount/code as I had taken out my contract more than 30 days ago. I reiterated that the code isn't for me but for a family friend (as I understand you can share the code upto 4 times). The fact my contract is not eligible is irrelevant as the VEA programme is a benefit due to the fact my employer uses Vodafone as their corporate phone provider. I requested he esclate it but he was rude and insisted he must close the case as there is no resolution. 

I am actually really surprised at the lack of knowledge and also the general attitude of the customer service team and ended the call feeling pretty angry/frustrated at the process. I would be really grateful if someone who understands this offer get in contact with me as I am not happy about the standard of service. It seems they will just say anything to get you off the phone/close the case...

Many thanks,

Kyle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @KAR110

You could try > Vodafone-advantage-query-form.

As you seem to have exhausted going through Customer service please let the Vodafone Social Media Team here catch up with your post and im sure they'll help you with this situation if they can. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers

Hi @KAR110

You could try > Vodafone-advantage-query-form.

As you seem to have exhausted going through Customer service please let the Vodafone Social Media Team here catch up with your post and im sure they'll help you with this situation if they can. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you, hopefully the social media team can also help!

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@KAR110 You'll need to make sure the plan you're trying to add the VEA to is eligible - you can do this here.
The Vodafone Advantage discount is available on 12- or 24-month Pay monthly plans, including SIM only plans. So if your friends plan isn't eligble, this is where you might be facing problems.
As you've rightly said, the discount is available only to customers who have upgraded or taken out a new bundle within 30 days of applying for the discount. Again, if the contract you're trying to add the discount onto is passed the 30 days, we'd be unable to add the discount.
It's also important to note that you can only use the offer on five additional contracts - so if you've exceeded this amount this is where you might be having trouble.
Just for future reference (and for anyone else who might come across this post), it may be worth checking out the Vodafone Advatanage FAQs.
I appreciate you've had a few problems trying to get the Vodafone Advantage discount applied and we'd love to take a closer look into your account. So we can, please check your private message inbox for details on how to get in touch.

Thanks John, I have filled out the form.

Do note that I have read the FAQs. I just want the code as my friend/family would rather check they are eligible for the VEA with a particular contract rather than complete the form within 30 days and hope for the best.

That being said I did fill out the form for a family friend at the end of December for their contract. They have been charged for the full contract price and not had the discounted price. I asked someone via the chat who said it would be applied to their next bill. Again this person was unhelpful as it seemed the did not actually know if this would actually happen or not. I have the transcript available on request if needed. 

Look forward to hearing from you.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@KAR110 I've checked for your email using the email address linked to your Community profile and we haven't received your email.
If you've used an alternative email address, please let us know the reference number you've received. It will look something like this: [#11234355] - this may be in your junk/ spam folder.

If you haven't received an automated reference number, please try the following steps: 

- Clear your cache and cookies on the device you're using.

- Try a different device or send your email using a different web browser.

- Try an alternative email address.

- Manually type your email address into the box when prompted, rather than copy and paste and also include the routing code.

- Ensure your message is under 2500 characters. 

After trying this, please follow the steps provided in the private message.

Please let us know how you get on :Smiling: