main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Vodafone Login Page redirecting to Oracle Access Manager!

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

I have this problem and havent been able to login for several months.. spoke with the online help several times and always get told its my computer thats the issue!!!

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker
@benedwarda142 Goodluck! Am still going round in circles with this since June! Their IT guys haven't a clue.

They manage to eventually create me a new account which I can log in fine but can't view my bills as it comes up with an not the main account holder. Screen shots sent about 7times to tell them the problem, new accounts made about 6 times still no luck. Round in circles I go. Jokes!
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @benedwards142 and @Mykiel78

I am going to send you a Private Message with further help. 

Louise

View more options
Hi @Louise_E So I have done what you said in the PM (3rd time or so now) and will continue to feedback on here publicly until it is resolved so others in similar situations are aware.

Am not holding my breath but cautiously optimistic. It's just frustrating and time wasting.

Thank you anyway
View more options
So.....I mentioned I was going to feedback for others in my situation to see.

Finally, this has been fixed today. I should really leave a parting shot about why it took this long but I will let it slide. Am in a better mood.

Thanks to all that helped. Am grateful.

Thanks

Mykiel78
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Mykiel78

I am thrilled to hear this problem is now resolved for you

Thank you for letting us know, all the best. 

Louise

View more options

Hi @Khizar_M     

I also face the same issue. Would it be possible to PM the fix?

Thanks

Chris

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@Venger04 Please can you confirm if you've cleared your cache and cookies, along with testing your online account using an alternative web browser?

We'll provide further help if you need it. 

View more options

Hi @Rahim

I cleared history and cookies. 

I have tried Explorer, Chrome and Samsung Browser

I have used both work laptop and personal mobile.

However the issue still persists. This is also after chatting with online help and resetting the password several times and going through the same process

Thanks for your help in advance

View more options

@Venger04 Thanks for confirming this for us.

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options
I have this prooblem, cant log in on any device. Can I get emailed the fix?
View more options

Hi @Ssurgenor89,

A private message will be sent to you shortly. Please follow the instructions given in the message and we'll be able to assist you further.

View more options
4: Newbie
Hi, can you please PM with details? This is happening to me also, I've tried to clear my cache/use different browsers and devices and still no luck.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@princess_bratty I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options
Me too, all of the above and for over two years now!!! Fed up with painful phone calls for help which just result in a password reset which I can do myself! Frustrating is not the word!! If you managed to get this sorted I'd be grateful to know how please.
View more options
1: Seeker
Hello I too have this problem , tried on multiple browsers and devices , cleared all cookies and cache An still not working .. turning me away from vodafone
View more options

@bradyboy87

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.

View more options

Hi there, 

Same issue tried all browers cookies etc and still the blue oracle screen on my account.  Is someone able to send me the details for resolving this issue correctly so i can get onto my account.

Normally the help team just send me a new password but this isnt solving the issue.

Many thanks, 

Nick

View more options

@NickLarge I've sent you a private message also, with details on how to get in touch.

A member of our team will then be in touch, as soon as possible.

View more options

Hello

I've had this problem for ages aswell. Tried different browsers and cleared cache etc.

Could i have some help please.

View more options