main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Vodafone Login Page redirecting to Oracle Access Manager!

SOLVED
View solved solution
Administrator

@dazza2017 We'd be happy to take a look for you 🙂

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker

This is very frustrating, I have tried logging in but am getting exactly the same message. He can log into his Vodafone account but I cannot. We have tried clearing the cache etc and we have also tried logging in using Firefox, chrome, edge, internet explorer as well as on both our phones - they all show the same. I need a fix to this!

Thanks

View more options
Administrator

@sarahandrews_1 We'd be happy to help out with this 🙂

Please contact our team directly using the link in the private message I've sent. 

View more options
1: Seeker

I too have this issue, it is drving me up the wall! I have contacted live chat 3 times and still not resolved

View more options

Sorry to hear you're having the same trouble. So we can investigate further for you @jazziet2, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options
2: Seeker

Me too. Ridiculous, cannot do anything and Vodafone take my money without me being able to get into my account and check it..Help..! Live Chat .. Waste of time..!

View more options

@yorkshiredarbs - I understand that this must be frustrating and we want you to have access to your My Vodafone account. Please get in touch with my team, by following the steps in this private message. We'll then investigate this further. 

View more options

Hi, i've not heard from anybody yet?

View more options

@yorkshiredarbs When you completed the form in the private message we sent out, we'll have replied via email with a reference number - it'll look something like this [#1234567].

Please confirm this back to us and we'll happy to chase your query up for you. Make sure to check in your junk/ spam folders, in case it's ended up there accidentally. 

View more options

Hi TJ, thanks for this reply although nowhere can i see any previous reply i.e with a reference no?

View more options

@yorkshiredarbs I've checked the email address registered to your Community profile for you and I've been unable to locate an email from you.

When submitting your details to us, please follow the below steps and you should then receive an automated email from us:

- Clear your cache and cookies on the device you're using.
- Try a different device or send your email using a different web browser.
- Try an alternative email address.
- Manually type your email address into the box when prompted, rather than copy and paste and also include the routing code.
- Ensure your message is under 2500 characters.

Once you receive your reference number, please let us know what this is and we can check on the progress of this for you.

View more options