main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Pay monthly

Vodafone Login Page redirecting to Oracle Access Manager!

SOLVED
View solved solution
Administrator

@jsraju Please follow the instructions in the private message I've sent. :smileyhappy:

View more options
1: Seeker

hi i am getting same message about orcale please can you pm me the fix i have done the cache cookies and tried other browsers cheers

View more options

@nobbyshere31 We'll be happy to look into this for you. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.

View more options

Hi, I have had this problems for one year!!! I have phoned and phoned and used Web chat advised it going to be escalated... and .... Nothing!!!!

I have always been with Vodafone for around 15 years or more and always thought they were great.But after being fobbed of for ages and no one seems to understand the issue. 

I want to end the contract but I cannot afford it.

Please help!!!

View more options

We want to help with the issues you're experiencing @Steffiee.

So we can do this, I've sent you a private message with details to contact us directly.

View more options
2: Seeker

Can you please help me fix this problem. I can't access the account and every time I get a temporary password to try and get into My Vodafone it redirects and says I need to talk to Oracle Access Manager. I have wasted hours on webchats and calls. I have tried using different computers so doen t just tell me to delete caches. It is obvious that you have blocked access to my own account so I cannot even see my bills. It is ridiculous. I have been trying for 6  months to get access. Please let me know how to fix this.      

View more options
Administrator

@stokesrm Please contact us using the information in the private message I've sent - our team will then be able to assist you further. 

View more options

Hi I am receiving the same Oracle screen, can you please PM the fix?

View more options

I'm having the same issues as well. Can you send me the details of what I have to do to sort it out please. 

Cheers. 

View more options

@willyoung557 and @chuffy – I’m sorry to hear you’re also having this problem.

I’ve sent you both a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can look into this further.

View more options

I am having the same problem with my account, only it redirects me to vodafone site map, i have tried all of the methods listed and had help with chat numerous times! It is still unresolved!

View more options
Administrator

@JENNI_1022 So we're able to assist you further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options

I'm getting the same issue too. Has apparentl;y been escalated several times with the promise 'someone will contact you within 48 hours' but no-one ever does. Spent over 10 hours on Chat and phone. What a waste of time. After 19 years with Vodafone I am so fed up I am switching to a competitor just as soonas I can leave!. Have cancelled an upgrade within the 30 days but even returning the handset has turned into a marathon problem. Returns pack has been requested by the returns team 4 times now over last 4 weeks and still not been received by me.  They have now requesting DPD to collect it, but DPDhave not been in touch after 72 hours so I doubt they will ever turn up either. Agent in Returns team has been trying her best, but has now gone on annual leave so goodnes only knows when this will be resolved. What a shambles. I'm writing to the CEO tomorrow to explain why I am leaving and just what poor customer experience I have received.

View more options

@jack_hazelton It's disappointing to hear you feel this way. We'd like to get both of your queries resolved as soon as possible.

I've sent you a private message with details on how you get in touch with our team.

View more options
4: Newbie

I have just ran into this problem and came to the conclusion its because i tried to log in in a new window when i was already logged in in another tab by mistake. as soon as i logged out of that tab i no longer got the oracle page and could log in everytime.

Not that this is  a solution i am just making you aware of my findings and maybe one of you guys are still logged in somewhere.

View more options

Hi there, I have the same problem on my iphone when accessing my account - it sends me to ORACLE access manager page with and Error message. I've cleared all safari data. Please help

View more options

@P0laris76 So we can take a look into this for you, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team directly.

We'll then be in touch to help.

View more options

After two months struggling with many calls/chats with support and getting nowhere, and a further two months with countless emails and calls with the Social Media team, my issues with the MyVodafone web and app seem to be resolved. At last I can now see my historical bills. Still can't access any upgrade details/offers. Hoping that is just a temporary glitch. Can't speak too highly of the Social Media team. They seem to be the only team that has oversight/influence across all of the support silos, and my issues would never have been resolved by the normal support process so kudos to them and much appreciation.

View more options

@jack_hazelton Thanks for taking the time to share your lovely feedback with us, we really appreciate it 😊

I'll pass this onto the rest of the team for you. See if anything changes regarding the upgrade information and if not, please let us know - we'll look into this for you.

View more options

Hi I am also getting this error. Please can you help

View more options