Welcome to Vodafone Community
This is very frustrating, I have tried logging in but am getting exactly the same message. He can log into his Vodafone account but I cannot. We have tried clearing the cache etc and we have also tried logging in using Firefox, chrome, edge, internet explorer as well as on both our phones - they all show the same. I need a fix to this!
I too have this issue, it is drving me up the wall! I have contacted live chat 3 times and still not resolved
Me too. Ridiculous, cannot do anything and Vodafone take my money without me being able to get into my account and check it..Help..! Live Chat .. Waste of time..!
Please confirm this back to us and we'll happy to chase your query up for you. Make sure to check in your junk/ spam folders, in case it's ended up there accidentally.
Hi TJ, thanks for this reply although nowhere can i see any previous reply i.e with a reference no?
@yorkshiredarbs I've checked the email address registered to your Community profile for you and I've been unable to locate an email from you.
When submitting your details to us, please follow the below steps and you should then receive an automated email from us:
- Clear your cache and cookies on the device you're using.
- Try a different device or send your email using a different web browser.
- Try an alternative email address.
- Manually type your email address into the box when prompted, rather than copy and paste and also include the routing code.
- Ensure your message is under 2500 characters.
Once you receive your reference number, please let us know what this is and we can check on the progress of this for you.