Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone One Number

Elliebopper
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

So this has been the bane of my life for the last month. I've spoken to about 8 different Live Chat technicians, two store visits and one phone call to an advisor.

I think I've had about 4 different orders raised due to technical issues with each one. Being told that my order(s) will be escalated so it will be resolved. To wait between 24-48 hours and now being told that they don't have a time scale and could take up to THREE WEEKS to be processed??!! That I have to be patient and wait a little longer. No f*****g way 😡

I've lodged a complaint which I've heard nothing back from. There's technically nothing wrong with the advisors I've been speaking to but the customer service is appalling! I would leave in a second if I didn't have to pay £900 in early termination fees. If anyone has any advice on how I could actually be taken seriously about how angry and unhappy I am, then please comment below. 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

How have you raised your complaint @Elliebopper 

Have you perhaps used the online form found Here.

If so that department should get back to you within the timescales detailed.

Alternatively the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  might be able to help.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I put in a complaint on Monday (using the form you've mentioned) I'm waiting to here back.

I'll give the online help a go though. Thank you 🙂 

You're very welcome @Elliebopper 

The form says a reply by 48 hours.

Can you check in your Spam Email In Boxes etc.

There's also a phone number and correspondence address in the link I added which you could also use to follow the initial email up.

Please do however try the Vodafone Social Media Teams too via the link I added in my earlier reply.

Please let us know how you get on.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.