Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Overcharging

UncleGrizz
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am totally stunned at my Vodafone account. I have a brain injury and have been hospital for some months now and during that period, Vodafone have increased my Sim only Rarrif from £14.11 to £35. I've emailed complaints who failed to respond and I have now written to the CEO of Vodafone UK as I'm disgusted at how Vodafone has taken advantage of me and my account. I appreciate it will not have been done intentionally howecer never the less, I have been overcharged for almost a year. Vodafone used to be a great service provider but lately they have began to almost have a "not bothered" attitude. I called as soon as I was out of hostpital and was told that my new tarrif is £16p/month and all bills above my original £14.11 would be refunded. Guess what? They haven't done a thing.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I can certainly appreciate how frustrating this situation must be for you.

Did Vodafone give a timeframe for the refund to be actioned @UncleGrizz  ?

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here have full account access so you could let them catch up with your thread and they'll bring you in away from the open forum to pass security checks and I'm sure they'll help you with this situation.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @UncleGrizz, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear about these charges - it sounds like your contracts possibly come to an end, then a discount you had applied has dropped off.

I'll be more than happy to access your account and take a look into this refund for you. So I can do this securely, I've sent out a private message so you to get in touch with us directly. 

Hi TJ,

I dont know if I managed to send that reply as I've never used the online service. However I would like to know as if you have received it, I would like a suitable if you can please offer one.

Regards

Colin Fitzpatrick

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@UncleGrizz I'm sorry for any confusion we can't respond to the private message itself, you'll need to submit your details via the form that's included. Once you've done this, we'll send you an email confirmation to let you know we've received your query. Have you sent over your requested information here?