Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Red Entertainment Sky Sports Mobile error following change of phone

tifferflynn
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I recently changed my Android phone and now cannot access the Sky Sports Mobile content chosen as part of my Red Entertainment package. 

The android app installed fine on the new phone and I can sign in with my Sky ID but receive a maximum number of devices reached error when choosing a channel. Sky were unable to resolve this. Could you please help resolve this? I have an additional Sky ID created if that helps by allowing you to switch the Sky subscription from one Sky ID to another. 

5 REPLIES 5

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@tifferflynn Have you tried signing in on the old device and logging it out of the Sky I.D, so this free's up available devices to sign in with? We wouldn't typically be able to reassign the entertainment subscription to a new I.D post-selection. Are you able to access you Sky I.D account settings at all to change the registered devices? 

Been a while, sorry.

Yes, have signed out then deleted the app on the old phone which has now been without a SIM and switched off since the end of May. 

Still the same error message on the new phone. 

Cheers, Chris. 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @tifferflynn - thanks for getting back in touch. We need to get this fixed for you and I'm sorry it's been going on for so long. 

We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running - please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

Hi, can I contact anybody via email or PM as I do not use Twitter or Facebook?

Thanks. 

Hi @tifferflynn, the reason we ask to come through on Twitter and Facebook if possible is that we are part of the same social media team. You can alternatively call 191 or live chat with our web chat team here