Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Wallet Support.

Rs101
4: Newbie

Seems like another great idea from Vodafone has been let down by utterly inadequate support.

I've been using the app for a couple of months and it suddenly decided to block my card without any warning. 

I called support in Thursday who couldn't see why it was blocked and couldn't reset it. He had to escalate it to the technical team who would get back to me within 24-48 hours.

Today's Saturday and I'd not heard anything so called again. No update and the technical team don't work weekends at all, so I now have to wait until at least Monday to find out why my card doesn't work, or whether there's been any security problems with it.

There aren't any supervisors available nor do they have a complaints procedure at all 

This concerns me on a few levels...

1. No technical support at weekends, when usage will be high.

2. No info available on potential fraudulent use at all.

3. The person couldn't understand my point that if I'm told on a Thursday that I'd be updated within 48 hours, then waiting until Monday would miss that target...

And one final moan - I have no problem with overseas call centres, but please insist they use a decent VOIP connection so it's actually possible to communicate easily!!!

43 REPLIES 43

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry to see this is ongoing @Rs101.

Have you since received a call from the team? 

If you still require assistance, please reply back to the latest email that you have from our team and we'll be able to chase this up for you.

Yes, but only after I called them (twice) .

They've admitted they completely failed to hit their agreed targets on mulitple occasions. I've been given a credit to apologise for their incompetence and have agreed to close the issue. 

Just on the phone to customer services to get Vodafone Wallet cancelled and they claimed Vodafone Wallet didn't exist! 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies for the misadvice you were given @Rs101, I can confirm that Vodafone Wallet is still available.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know.