Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone account number

DRUIDDOODE
13: Advanced Member

Hi I am trying to make a payment to Vodafone through a banking application.

When my application searches for the account I get 4 options but to be sure I pay to the correct one is there any way I can get the correct account number and sort code to be sure I am saying the correct one if that is possible on here or even send it via private message 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DRUIDDOODE - To ensure that you’re paying into the correct account, please check your bill via My Vodafone and it will show the correct account number and sort code on there.

If you need any help with this, please get in touch with us via Live Chat.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @DRUIDDOODE

Paying by bank transfer is not an accepted way of paying a bill, the payment needs to go to your account not get lost in the system, Vodafone would have no way of knowing where the money came from and it would take ages to reach your account if it ever did.  Please see the link below for ways to pay your bill.

How do I pay my phone bill?

DRUIDDOODE

Hi I have paid it that way for over 2 years with no problem but as I have lost the account number I just wanted to make sure i am paying into the correct account.

As long as you pay into Barclays and put your number as reference.

Could the forum team forward the account number please.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DRUIDDOODE - To ensure that you’re paying into the correct account, please check your bill via My Vodafone and it will show the correct account number and sort code on there.

If you need any help with this, please get in touch with us via Live Chat.

DRUIDDOODE

Thanks Gemma