Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone account number

Araff123
1: Seeker

Vodaphone are absolutely ridiculous. Trying to get hold of my account number just to check my bill and it’s so unnecessarily hard. I have text the number but it’s says it’s unable to

supply my details.  Why I have no idea, I’m not a new customer. Sort it out vodaphone Jesus it can’t be this hard. Useless company, soon as my contracts up I’m a goner 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

That’s not good @Araff123 :Sad_face:

Are you experiencing issue with both the App and Online Version of the myvodafone ?

Customer Service on 191 or Live Chat will be able to help with this. 

Please do come back to the forum if your still experiencing issues with this and then the Vodafone Social Media Team should be able to guide you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Araff123

You don't need your account number to access your billing information.  You need to be able to log onto your online account, your account number will be on your online account.

If you have registered an online account and have a user name and password and are unable to log on and have forgotten your information, try clicking on forgotten user name and password.  If this does not help, your account will be locked and will need to be reset by live chat/Customer Services.  Before attempting to log on again, clear your PC cache and cookies, very often it's a cookie preventing you from logging on.

If you have the online account set up, the My Vodafone Application will follow, this will give a breakdown of your current months charges and usage.