Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone account re-registration

jamesoniphone
4: Newbie

Hi everyone,

I recently moved my number from a Vodafone PAYG sim card to my new Vodafone Pay Monthly sim card. In the process my online Vodafone account has been de-registered and I can not re-register. When I try, the security code never comes through. I have tried over several days and customer services (both webchat and on the phone) haven't been able to resolve this problem. What do I do?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jamesoniphone

Problem solved. Turns out when Vodafone did my number swap, they for whatever reason decided to apply an incoming SMS bar to my account, which is why I hadn't been receiving the security code text. After a frustrating battle with webchat (who insisted on me giving them a security code sent by SMS before turning my incoming SMS back on, yes seriously) they sorted it and I have now re-registered successfully.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

jamesoniphone

Problem solved. Turns out when Vodafone did my number swap, they for whatever reason decided to apply an incoming SMS bar to my account, which is why I hadn't been receiving the security code text. After a frustrating battle with webchat (who insisted on me giving them a security code sent by SMS before turning my incoming SMS back on, yes seriously) they sorted it and I have now re-registered successfully.