main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Vodafone account re-registration

SOLVED
View solved solution
3: Seeker

Hi everyone,

I recently moved my number from a Vodafone PAYG sim card to my new Vodafone Pay Monthly sim card. In the process my online Vodafone account has been de-registered and I can not re-register. When I try, the security code never comes through. I have tried over several days and customer services (both webchat and on the phone) haven't been able to resolve this problem. What do I do?!

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Problem solved. Turns out when Vodafone did my number swap, they for whatever reason decided to apply an incoming SMS bar to my account, which is why I hadn't been receiving the security code text. After a frustrating battle with webchat (who insisted on me giving them a security code sent by SMS before turning my incoming SMS back on, yes seriously) they sorted it and I have now re-registered successfully.

View solution in original position

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

Hi @jamesoniphone 

Just to check you are using alternative log in information from your PAYG account, you wouldn't be able to use any details associated with your previous account and will need alternative user name, password and email adddress.

Also, clear all cookies and PC cache and try registering again.

As you have already been through the Customer Service channels the Social Team will help on this link: Contact Us 

View more options

Problem solved. Turns out when Vodafone did my number swap, they for whatever reason decided to apply an incoming SMS bar to my account, which is why I hadn't been receiving the security code text. After a frustrating battle with webchat (who insisted on me giving them a security code sent by SMS before turning my incoming SMS back on, yes seriously) they sorted it and I have now re-registered successfully.

View solution in original position

View more options