Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone advantage scheme web site failing

Partytime
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am trying to apply the advantage scheme to a recently upgraded 12 month plan. Unfortuntly the web page is not working. It correctly takes my details , such as name email etc, allows me to submit. Then a new page pops ups. Titled “sorry there was an error please try again”

postcode is required

date of birth is required

vodafone number is required

(See image attached) 

currently there is no where on the form that takes these details. Please advise. Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Partytime Thanks for letting us know you've contacted our team. 

As previously mentioned in this thread, we were aware of an issue when trying to claim the Vodafone Advantage scheme. 

We've recently received an email update to say this issue has now been fixed, so you can try to complete it again here if you wish. Alternatively, a member of our team will be in touch via email to assist you further 🙂

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Partytime I had the same problem and raised it with Vodafone and they are looking into it. 

Can you visit a store with proof of work ID? They could then sort it. 

Failing that wait for the team here to catch up with this thread. 

I have not visited a store yet, so im not sure yet if they are able. However their systms are different from memory so it will probably be ok via them. 

Hopefully an admin support will come back to me . Thanks. 

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Partytime we're more than happy to look into this closely for you. I appreciate it's important to get this resolved. Please get in touch by following the steps I've sent you over private message I've sent you. 

Thank you i have filled in the socila escalation form with exactly the same details. Honestly im not sure why you have a forum if you make me repeat everyhing again via that system. Althoigh i do want this resolved, this is not a problem with my account rather a Bug on your website. I have tried it accross multiple web browsers on multiple sustems and they all produce the same result. It needs fixing. It does seem to me that vodafone are making it almost impossible to join this adavantach scheme. First a price increase and then a discount redcution and now you just dont let anybody actually get one by breaking the website. 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Partytime Thanks for letting us know you've contacted our team. 

As previously mentioned in this thread, we were aware of an issue when trying to claim the Vodafone Advantage scheme. 

We've recently received an email update to say this issue has now been fixed, so you can try to complete it again here if you wish. Alternatively, a member of our team will be in touch via email to assist you further 🙂

Great thanks alex. Thats exactly what i was after. Ive checked and the form now seems to be working as expected. 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Partytime Awesome, glad to see it's worked for you! 🎉